Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What TBJ means to Kitah Hay

Today is the 28th day, that is four weeks of the counting of the Omer.

Kitah Hay, 5th grade, has some ideas about TBJ.

Zach: Temple Beth Jacob means to me that I pray. It also means I socialize. I finally see friends.

David: Here's what Temple Beth Jacob means to me. Temple Beth Jacob means you can socialize with friends, praying on Friday nights and learning the Hebrew Religion.

Ben: Temple Beth Jacob means to me that I come here every Sunday and Tuesday and learn. It also means that I socialize and pray.

Richie: TBJ means I have to come to the temple every Sunday and Tuesday and pray with friends.

Logan: We pray, play, socialize, learn prayers and cook. We also make crafts and sing songs.

Halana: Temple Beth Jacob means that you get to learn songs in Hebrew and that you can learn about the Jewish culture. You also get to have a good time with friends.

Zach: Temple Beth Jacob is a great place to learn and socialize. It's lots of fun and it's a great place to make friends. The teachers are nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment