Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What TBJ means to Kitah Dalet

Today is the 16th day of the omer, that is two weeks and two days.

This is from Aileen Rein's dalet class:
Leah - TBJ is an important part of life for me because we can celebrate our religion. We learn different holidays and where we came from. All the Jewish values. We also learned about how the Jews escaped from Egypt.

Brandon - TBJ is an important part of my life. The reason why is because I can celebrate my religion in fun ways. For Purim and Passover we are doing a play. Going to TBJ is fun. I like going here, it is a fun way to learn about our religion.

Matthew - TBJ is important to me because it lets me practice my religion. My family can spend time here. Temple is an important part of my life.

Garbriel - Temple Beth Jacob means a lot to me because a whole lot of my family came here over the years. There are so many memories. One of them is selling bagels with my grandmother Sarah Levy.

Kate - When I think of Temple Beth Jacob I think of my religion and my friends. I have so much fun here learning about Jews and things they did. I love learning with my friends and Rabbi. I like to have fun and it means to learn about your religion and I will be so sad if I leave and start something else. That what it means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment