Friday, April 22, 2011

What TBJ means to Kitah Zayin

Day 4 of the counting of the Omer.

Kitah Zayin is our seventh grade class.

Temple means many things to me. It means that I will be preparing for my Bar Mitzvah.

Temple Beth Jacob means to me religious freedom. And it also means to me a place to go on Sunday mornings.

TBJ means a lot to me. It teaches me about my religion. I appreciate the teachers’ hard work and the time they spent teaching me throughout the years. Nava has been a great teacher this year for preparing me for my bat mitzvah. Thank you.

TBJ means many things to me. It is the place that has helped me teach my bat mitzvah and meet many friends. Also this place has taught me about my culture and religion and helped me reach my bat mitzvah. This is what TBJ means to me.

Temple is why I have my bar mitzvah. It is where I grew up. I went to that temple for a long time.

Temple Beth Jacob means many things to me. First it means Hebrew school where I prepare for my Bat Mitzvah.

No comments:

Post a Comment