Sunday, May 2, 2010

What Torah Means... to Seventh Grade

Counting the Omer Day 37

This is Deborah Freedman's Religious School class - Kitah Zayin.

Torah means that everything I learn in religious school isn’t fake and that it actually happened. Danielle C

Torah means to me respecting God. Arianna C

Torah means and represents the people and our people in history who went through whatever they could to be Jewish. It shows our early history and important times where something affected the whole Jewish tradition. Chloe S

Torah is all about being Jewish. It includes everything we learn about. In the Torah everyone learns their religion and how it got its ways and traditions. It says how all the Jews overcame all their challenges. That’s what Torah means to me. Gabriel G

Torah means holiness. David S

Torah to me means my religion, who I am, and what I stand for. Sarah F

To me, Torah represents my heritage, and my faith. It means that all of the stories we’re told are true and that they actually happened. Torah means that being Jewish is both important and special, so I should hold on to it. Leah R

No comments:

Post a Comment